New Hires have 30 days from their hire date to complete their benefits enrollment.
When can I make changes to my benefits?
Unless you have a qualified change in status, you cannot make changes to the benefits you elect until the next open enrollment period. All life event changes must be made within 30 days from event date.
Qualified changes include:
- Legal separation
- Birth or adoption of a child
- Change in child’s dependent status
- Death of spouse child or other qualified dependent
- Termination of adoption proceedings
- Change in spouse’s benefits or employment status.
Questions about your benefits?
Benefits can be confusing and overwhelming. Our experts are here to help: Free support (Mon–Fri, 9am–5pm ET)