Mail Order Pharmacy
PrimeMail® , the home-delivery pharmacy service used by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC), delivers your maintenance or long-term medicines right where you want within the U.S. No driving to the drug store. No waiting in line for your prescriptions to be filled.
Getting started is easy
Order your prescriptions online or through the mail. Choose the option you like best!
Online + Visit BlueConnectNC.com to use your existing BCBSNC login – or go directly to MyPrimeMail.com
- Transfer your prescriptions from a retail pharmacy to home delivery
- Fill out the online form and PrimeMail will take care of the rest
- Be sure to have your BCBSNC member ID handy, because you’ll be prompted to enter your ID number
Through the mail + Talk to your doctor
- Ask for a prescription for a 30-day supply to fill at a retail pharmacy for immediate use if needed
- Ask for a prescription for a 90-day supply of each of your maintenance medications + Complete the PrimeMail order form
- Find PrimeMail forms by going to BlueConnectNC.com or MyPrimeMail.com or call PrimeMail at 1-888-274-5180
- Mail your prescription, completed order form and payment to PrimeMail
Convenience + Prescriptions delivered to the address of your choice within the U.S. + Medicines ordered your way – online, over the phone or through the mail + Up to a 90-day supply of medicine for each order + Plain-labeled packaging protects your privacy. Service + Notification through e-mail or over the phone – your choice – when your order is received and when your prescriptions are sent + Member-service agents available 24/7 + Licensed, U.S.-based pharmacists available seven days a week + Refill reminder notifications + Standard delivery at no additional cost. To learn more Visit BlueConnectNC.com to use your existing BCBSNC login – or go directly to MyPrimeMail.com.
More information is located here.