Both pay and benefits deductions are in arrears. Example: if you are paid biweekly and receive a check on the 15th of the month, the pay AND benefits deductions are for the 2 weeks prior. When you leave the company you are paid through the Termination Date and benefits terminate at 11:59 on the Termination Date as well.
- Why are benefit premiums still being deducted if benefit coverage ends at midnight on my Termination Date?
- Ultipro will not allow me to future date my Qualified Event Change (QE), Can I enter today’s date and change it later?
- When will I receive my 1095-C to file my taxes?
- I have 401k questions or need to make changes to my 401(k)
- I am having trouble logging into Ultipro.