Payroll deductions are based on your individual benefit elections or circumstances. Review the deduction description on your paystub. If there is a deduction amount listed under the team member column it is most likely something you enrolled in (benefits, gym, uniform). If there is a $0 value under team member then it is simply tracking for an employer paid benefit. If you are still unclear, to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How does 401K enrollment work?
- Why are benefit premiums still being deducted if benefit coverage ends at midnight on my Termination Date?
- Ultipro will not allow me to future date my Qualified Event Change (QE), Can I enter today’s date and change it later?
- When will I receive my 1095-C to file my taxes?
- I have 401k questions or need to make changes to my 401(k)